A year in the life of......

A collection of true stories of: Triumphs and Failures. Random Thoughts and Rants in life and love of a Masocistic Beauty Queen.



Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 20 (Happy Chinese New Year)

Okay so I might be a little late the Chinese New Year started a couple days ago.  I am ready to make a wish.  But before I do that I should be make sure to say thank you for some of my past wishes that have come true.....
In my life I have been on the best most fun first date ever.
I have the most adorable puppy anyone could ask for.
I have loved someone with my heart and soul.
I have made some very loyal friends.
I have learned to just live.
I have a had an amazing kick your leg back kiss.

So this year I have one wish but it is a very big one.
I wish for complete and utter happiness....because what would that be like!