A year in the life of......

A collection of true stories of: Triumphs and Failures. Random Thoughts and Rants in life and love of a Masocistic Beauty Queen.



Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 23 (This Weather Is Very Doom Song)

So I realize it is the first really warm day we have had in a while....but it is so gloomy outside.  It is making me feel sad on the inside.  I am just going over and over in my head all the disappointments I have had in the last few years.  Someone told me I am going through a phase where I feel like a victim and if I keep doing that nothing is going to turn around.  But, you know what I can't help it.  I mean really what does it feel like to be happy all the time?  I really don't know because I have never had that experience.
I need sunshine back in my life right now and affections.  The rain is getting to me and it's not good.  I hate when I retreat to my hole and don't want to come out.  I start to over analyze everything and produce nothing.  If I want change I have to bring it out myself.....yet the energy is not there.  It was funny because I was reading some emails I wrote around September.  I don't know that person right now.  They were so happy and upbeat.  I seemed so hopeful and I believed I found some of the answers to life's mysteries.  Now I don't know because I am such a paranoid freak. 
I wish I could be back in those happy times where I wasn't breaking out over stress, dreading going to work, and not sleeping alone.  Maybe I am being punished for something except I thought that I already finished my penance.  I have got to get out of this funk, I need a plan.....my brain is just way to cloudy to make one right now.  There are just so many unresolved issues right now in so many different areas.  I have this huge homework project that is life and I am procrastinating.  Maybe I am just afraid.