A year in the life of......

A collection of true stories of: Triumphs and Failures. Random Thoughts and Rants in life and love of a Masocistic Beauty Queen.



Monday, September 19, 2011

Bitchy men belong on project runway not in a sports bar.....or stop being such a coward.

I'm a natural born female there for it's in my genetic make up to moan and cry about stuff.  However I am pretty sure that Darwin would agree with me when I make the statement that men are not supposed be that way.  There is nothing worse then to hear a man cry, gossip, or complain like a woman.  They are supposed to be braver and stronger then that.  Yes it's okay for them to be in touch with their emotions but look if they want to get about set about how scorned they are and how some guy at work really is such a jerk then they should be batting for the other team.  I won't lie my ex Tom used to gossip with me a little here and there but he was one of the biggest cowards I know.  At first it was fun when my "girlfriend" wanted to hang out but after a while it got pretty annoying.  It became even more frustrating when I learned this subspecies of men ran in packs....because the majority of his friends are like broads too! 

Example of a real man.....he has a soft side but you don't see Eric Northman complaining about what Sookie did to him.  Instead he finds the competition and rips their jugular out or uses his mind to find a way to intellectually kill them off.



Example of a girlie cry baby coward man.  I would post a picture of Tom but I don't have time to be accused of stalking today so instead here is Tom Brady being a coward about yet one more thing....oh Gisele she is just so mean to him.


Now don't be fooled ladies the girlie man he wears a disguise so he can get into the sports bar and not get beat up by the real men.  He will act like he is tough by being something like a hunter or acting like a real hard ass.  Then he will open his mouth and start talking a little more.  He is a life hater....his ex-wife did this to him, his life is so hard, and women are idiots they deserve to be used.  A real winner if you don't care about getting beat up when he doesn't defend you when some gorilla man comes at you.  He probably has a lot of lost dreams due to things that were "out of his control."  This guy is all talk no action as well as his friends.  Trust me the pack will back each other up.  Tom's friends love to remind me about what a psycho ex-girlfriend I am and how he never wants to date again because of me.  Seriously the girlie men of the world just need to get over it!  Shit happens and you are not females.  Cry alone and move on because you are supposed to be the stronger of the two sexes.  If you don't believe me stop getting your information from the Bible and pick up some Darwin!

Ladies below there are some scenes of girlie men in action so you can better spot them.

He will probably hang out with girls at least ten years or more younger then him because they lack the life experience to know he is a girlie man.


He will try to bash his ex whenever possible and to whom ever he can a la brad pitt

He will dress in trends that belong to people half his age

The list goes on but I think you all get the point.  Just remember birds of a feather flock together....if your boyfriends friends are douche bag cry babies he is probably one too!