A year in the life of......

A collection of true stories of: Triumphs and Failures. Random Thoughts and Rants in life and love of a Masocistic Beauty Queen.



Monday, November 14, 2011

Creepers Lay Off!

This blog isn't going to be particularly detailed it's more of a vent.  Seriously what is with all the random creepers lately?! They are everywhere!! Okay so I know I am single and very celibate; that doesn't mean I am desperate.  I'm just letting the universe be in control of my next step in the love area of my life.  Yet time and time again I am being harassed by some freak I don't know.  First of all it is not cool to poke a girl you don't know on facebook.  It's weird and I don't know you so that signals stranger danger to me.  It makes a guy seem desperate and I will not poke back or ask for your number.  Second if a girl ignores you when you are trying to talk to her at a bar just leave her alone.  Third cat calling a girl in a parking lot, at the mall, on the road, wherever is not attractive.  I am not going to stop what I am doing so that you can holla at me.  I'm not a hooker standing on a street corner.  Maybe this wouldn't be such an issue if these men were good looking?  But then again maybe it's not the looks thing but the you are a displaying the potential to be a rapper.  I can get over looks at time my ex-boyfriend resembled a young Charles Manson.  But this is no way to court a lady.  No wonder I prefer to spend night alone!