A year in the life of......

A collection of true stories of: Triumphs and Failures. Random Thoughts and Rants in life and love of a Masocistic Beauty Queen.



Friday, July 1, 2011

Day Who Fricken Knows

I feel like that second twilight book where Bella is too depressed to write so the chapters just read, November, December, and so on.  Pretty much because I think I was depressed and now I am just disappointed.  I keep thinking back on this time last year and how happy I was.  I was so full of laughter because I love to joke.  I felt special going spur of the moment midnight trips to watch an eclipse or making pie at 3AM.  My life is very far from those events now and as I start a new chapter I am a little sad still today.  I always was the one who believed in love that it would come for everyone.  I don't think I believe in it anymore.

People are sick they have problems and society has expectations.  Those things can trump love at a the drop of a dime.  It's not about forever anymore and I fought hard yet the favor was not returned.  There are seconds where I let myself float to a different place where I think maybe just maybe this was a stepping stone and there is someone out there for me.  But, the truth is I think love is bullshit in my reality.  I am sure someone will come along to screw me over and then Tom will come back do something worse then he did the last time......a broken record on repeat.

Yeah I don't want to hear anyone say your life is what you make of it.  You know why because I am working at making the other portions of my life perfect.  But this part from my past it haunts me and I had to stop trying to fix it.  I must have done something terrible in my past life.  I don't want to write about happy stories because I am not happy and this is my outlet.  What I would really love to do is run Tom over with a bus.  That could be fun.  I want him to hurt the way that I do.  I want him to feel my pain.

It's really annoying because he never has to pay any consequences for his actions.  I think I might need a Buddha statue at my house to bring me better luck.  I think I need to make offerings to the Saints that manage my love life to make it better.  I think I need to run away to the moon and take a xanax.  Everything is so random right now.....I still feel like I am just existing.  Something has got to give soon or I am going to scream bloody murder.

I know why people medicate themselves because who wants to deal with feelings?  This really sucks!  Back and fourth up and down.  I am done with it already.  I need to be swept off my feet.  I need someone to call me with great news.  I need to have a fucking epiphany already.  My life is like a Fiona apple song, sad and pathetic.  I can't live out another ten years like this where is my fairy god mother when I need her.  If I can't have everything I want at least kick Tom out of my dreams at night.