A year in the life of......

A collection of true stories of: Triumphs and Failures. Random Thoughts and Rants in life and love of a Masocistic Beauty Queen.



Thursday, February 16, 2012

God Save the King


I consider myself a strong woman.  I have over come the most terrible of obstacles and I have pushed myself to the limits at times.  But I find life to be overwhelming at times; well dealing with the mundane things any how.  I get migranes just thinking about doing things like finding a new car insurance company, budgeting, and dealing with every day repairs.  For a very long time I thought I am a feminist and I can do anything.  Today I realized I cannot do everything.

Maybe I am setting myself back into medieval times for thinking in such a way, but so be it.  I am a woman who needs to have a King that manages her life.  Not that he keep me under lock and key.....just that he runs the household.  I despise making major decisions I just want things taken care of  before I can even realize there was a problem.  The truth is I don't like dealing with those things not because I am ignorant but because I am lazy.  My life is very unorganized and chaotic.  I am a real mess.  I need an arogant asshole who reminds me to pick up and expects dinner on the table in exchange for taking care of me.

These kind of men are not that bad either they have their qualities.  I know that with such a King myself, my dog, and any children would always have a warm home to live in and anything else our heart desired.  These men are very proud and will do anything with in reason to make sure every knows how great it is to be married to him.  Not that love wouldn't have anything to do with this because I can only love a man with such qualities.  I enjoy learning and I will enjoy teaching.  I just don't want to have to work because it's the only way make ends meet and if I do I want it to be very difficult for my man not to feel fully like a man.

The things that coming along with this type of man; the cooking, the cleaning, the admiring, and being a perfect wife as well as mother.  I know I can handle that all.  I know this because I enjoy nurturing someone who really enjoys being taken care of themselves.  In my life there has to be someone who makes sure that everything has it's place outside of the four walls we live in.  These men also have a gentle side once they discover you have just the qualities they are looking for in life. They will be filled with passion and desire for you.  You can make them so happy that they cry and you can make them so angry they want to cut off your head.  Ultimately if you play your cards right you will become queen.  That is the position I want in life....to be in the care of the King.