A year in the life of......

A collection of true stories of: Triumphs and Failures. Random Thoughts and Rants in life and love of a Masocistic Beauty Queen.



Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day Two (Decisions Decisions)

Being a grown up has become my own personal hell.  Everyday I have to make a decision.  I have to decide to get out of bed each morning and go to work; when really all I want to do is lay there and sleep.  I haven't slept much at all thanks to Tom's parasite.  We are supposed to be on this vacation from each other so he can be cured.  The parasite treatment doesn't allow visitors.  But I'm still restless at night all the thinking about why this is happening again and what I should do.  It's just never ending but what really burns my ass is how one single person resulted in so many extra decisions having to be made.  How one thought being planted was like feeding Tom's parasite steroids.

I'm not great with decisions, I once had a friend in my life her name was Patty, and I had to make some decisions about her.  You see Patty was the kind of girl that was sugar on the outside but nothing but rotten guts on the inside.  The real her was that muck that is leftover when you kill a vampire; True Blood style.  Everyone told me about Patty they said you need to make some decisions on that girl...she will burn you.  I didn't think about how when she was not even yet eighteen she broke girl code and fucked my first boyfriend.  I forgot about those days.  Then little by little truths came out.  How she betrayed me over and over again in the same nonchalant manner that she would use with her husbands.  The final straw came when like a modern day Josie with the pussycat I found out she helped give fuel to Tom's parasite.

 She made me out to be just like her to him.  Nothing but a common mans psycho whore.  She said I could never give him sons because son's don't grow in the wombs of witches.  She told him I betrayed him.  That I was nothing more but a modern day Anne Boleyn and I should be sent to the tower.
But what Patty didn't know is that I was finally on to her.  I learned in my past life should a king want to take your head, even if he is mad with parasite, if you can present your case with the truth you could be forgiven.  I could give the king sons should my life not be a swamp of chaos and I had the documents to prove it so.

I had won a small victory against the parasite and I had finally made a decision on Patty; to kill her off like the fucking wicked witch of the east.  In the end the decisions I made weren't about me or Tom.  They weren't about Patty and her stupid dreams of greatness.  They weren't even about that parasite I want to vex into the trenches of hell.  The decisions I made were for my son.  Because my son would have been immune to the parasite of his father, he would have grown to be a handsome prince, and then a great king.  Think about it would Princess Diana have ever let anyone talk shit about William?