A year in the life of......

A collection of true stories of: Triumphs and Failures. Random Thoughts and Rants in life and love of a Masocistic Beauty Queen.



Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Love Being a Domestic Goddess......So What If It Sets Women Back 50 Years

Every day when I get to work I get to listen to the women complain about their husbands and boyfriends.  About all he does is complain and how they can't believe what they expect them to do.  Then they start complaining about how all these men want is sex and they are too tired for all of that.  After work I come home and often times talk to my friends and they start complaining.  These girls are so pissed because they walked in on him jacking off or they are sick of getting asked for blow jobs.  I'm left very confused because I don't understand or relate to their problems.

It's not because I'm not married or that I don't have any kids.  It's because I don't think they are doing their duties as women.  First of all I presented a coworker with a response to her complaints today by asking, "why don't you try cooking dinner all week and see how things will change...I mean you are the wife."  She responded by telling me I was crazy and no working woman has time for something like that.  I beg to disagree it's not that hard to do your duties.  When Tom and I were together I cooked three meals a day often with dessert.  If it was going to be a busy week I would prep out breakfast ready to go, snacks, and meals with heating instructions.  I would like to add I was working forty hours a week and going to school full time.  I made sure if it needed to be at his house for certain days it was there.  I made sure both of our homes stayed cleaned and were decorated properly.  I did laundry, folding, and ironing at both.  I was appreciated for what I did and that is why I would get rewarded.

As for the lack of sexual satisfaction with their men I think that they are making huge mistakes by not taking care of that.  Men love sex and if you know what you are doing then you should love sex too.  Let's face it men will stray if they get bored in the bedroom.  We also need to realize that men masterbate.  They love making love to themselves.  Why not encourage it?  I think it was one of the best things I did allowing openness about wacking the monkey.  After that men love blow jobs.  Now this is your oppertunity to shine because if you can give him the best he has ever had he will love you forever and if he tries to leave he will always come back.  It's like insurance you just have to do it.  Then the sex.....I don't get it.  Why wouldn't you as much as possible whenever you have time.  If you have kids it should be even more exciting when you get a chance.

Just to finish things off I don't get how everyone is so damn tired.  From what sitting at a desk all day and not doing manual labor?  I am a very lazy person but I don't think it's a good excuse.  It takes 30 minutes to cook dinner and even less time to put out.  So maybe my thinking is a little 1950's, but there was also a lower divorce rate back then.  Some things should never be changed.  It was the best thing I ever did in a relationship.  It makes me very irreplaceable unlike the modern woman. A man should be the king of his castle because that is the only way you can ever really be a queen.