A year in the life of......

A collection of true stories of: Triumphs and Failures. Random Thoughts and Rants in life and love of a Masocistic Beauty Queen.



Tuesday, August 30, 2011

LOLZ of the Day

Today I woke up extra sleepy.  It was one of those nights where you know you had some really prophetic dreams but yet you remember nothing!  I did not want to get out of bed and noticed I some how set alarm number one a head by an hour.  I was thinking I really need to get a good laugh today.  Then I came across my LOLZ of the day.  If you know anything about me it's that I really do not care about other people's opinions about anything....I hate haters.  You may also know a little story about me, my ex-Tom, and how turkey's were always a sore subject creating serious issues between us.  Thus I almost peed my pants with delight and laughter when I seen this....


Take that Tom!  Talk all the crap you want.  Banish me from your life.  Get me uninvited to events.  Call me whatever you want.....but even the Turkey knows you are a HATER!!! LOLZ


This particular funny led me to find there are many in the animal kingdom that are victims of hating just like me besides our friend the Turkey ( who I am positive resides in a hollow tree) including:



The Puffin.....thanks to the idiots on the girls next door he is now mocked by his neighbors for his increased popularity around morons with fake boobs across the globe.



The cat who is sick of everyone hating on him for killing cardinals....he can't help it he is a Cubs fan!


 The Turtle.....he is sick of everyone hating on his bling.  He can't help it he got a fat deal playing Mr. Slowski.


 Finally the Hamster is sick of all the haters.....just because he drives a sweet Kia and you have a POS!  So the moral of the story is people need to quit hating because the cool people who don't care about your opinions are laughing....because it makes for great LOLZ of the day!!!