A year in the life of......

A collection of true stories of: Triumphs and Failures. Random Thoughts and Rants in life and love of a Masocistic Beauty Queen.



Monday, August 29, 2011

Please Feed Off Me!

So I have quite often been attracted to the philosophical type of guys (minus the last big mistake but hey we all have to learn).  There is nothing like a hot nerd smoking a French cigarette and talking Keats or Communism.  It really gets me floating on air.  You know the kind of guys who are too cool for God and wearing underwear.  Lately Television has satisfied my need for intellectual intercourse in the form of vampire Eric Northman.  I can't really stop thinking about Eric and his level of hotness lately at all.  I find myself googling when I am supposed to be working or looking for hot scenes on you tube.  What I love about Eric is that he is this savage Viking but yet he is so wise.  You would never know it from first sight watching him hang at Fangtasia using people for what they are worth and discarding them like the worthless maggots that they are.  But, there is a soft side to Eric that has made me fall for him....maybe it's because he lost his memory. 

I mean look at this sexy vampire bitch!  He cleans up so nice and look at those blue eyes.....I mean you can't help but want him to hump you.


Then there is that lean body!  The chest the abs......he is not too buff and not too skinny.  He is just how I like my men....do you people question now why I can't stop thinking about my hot vamp!

Only a guy that says something like
"Such a strange sensation when the reality matches what you've pictured in your mind so precisely."
would be the kind of guy I would fall for and be able to keep be drawn in forever.  So basically my one true love is going to need to be Eric Northman's human counter part......big shoes to fill.