A year in the life of......

A collection of true stories of: Triumphs and Failures. Random Thoughts and Rants in life and love of a Masocistic Beauty Queen.



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 13 (I'd Like To Punch You)

I have had a pretty annoying day.  Between the cold, a broken nail, the dog getting diarrhea, and Tom being a dick I'm spent.  The most annoying thing to me is the lack of common courtesy on Tom's part.  You see Tom once upon a time when he was amazing purchased me a spot bot carpet cleaning machine.  Today when I got home to literally all the shit I thought hey I can handle this, I'll go to the store and get it cleaned up after I buy the soap. 
Oh but as usual life had other plans for me.  The spot bot stopped working properly and I have a big mess.  So I think hmm I'll text Tom and see if I can use his?  Ahh my phone is taking a dump now, wonderful.  I think well I can do this the old fashioned way.  I'll make a phone call, no answer, but hey I didn't get the button.  I try again later and leave a message still nothing.  In the meantime my poor little frenchie is still feeling sick.  I'm afraid she is dehydrating, so I decided to go to the drug store to buy her some pedialite. 
Lately I don't trust Tom as far as I can throw him and since I am on this roller coaster that I haven't completely gotten off yet I decided to take the scenic route to the drug store.  When I take the back way which is sort of a short cut I pass Tom's.  I notice that his lights are on.  So I am almost positive him and the parasite were not on the town.  I start feeling a little annoyed.  Did he not listen to my voicemail?  So seeing that my phone is totally jacked for whatever reason  I proceeded to send an email request of what it was I was looking for.  I am completely furious at this point.
Tom says I act crazy and I love drama.....well this is the kind of stuff that drives me insane.  Not because Tom is playing games more that I think it is rude.  Rude to be ignored when I just need a yes or no answer for a situation I am dealing with.  Rude because I have done so much for him.  Any little thing that he has ever needed from me I have tried to help with.  When he was sad I let him cry on my shoulder.  When he was scared I listened and when he was hungry I gave him something to eat.
Now I sit here and stir.  He may have been out or he may lie and say he was out.  Whatever the case I don't care.  I am just sick and tired of being disrespected.  The email will be there and if he can't even respond to that in 24 hours then I know where we stand.  It is all about him business as usual. It will be time for me to have my voice heard.  I know what I want and I know what I am worth.  I will not have Tom trample all over me like some overgrown elephant.  I am sick of the games and the emotional abuse.  I am a person in this relationship and I need to stick up for me.  Tom will not treat me like some two cent whore he picked up at a poker game.   He fucked it up the first time, I'll take the blame for the second time, now it's down to the final pitch....I'm going to call it on three strikes and we are out.