A year in the life of......

A collection of true stories of: Triumphs and Failures. Random Thoughts and Rants in life and love of a Masocistic Beauty Queen.



Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 16 (after all tomorrow is another day)

First I want to say who does Tom think he is?  I'm not good enough yet again....well guess what buddy you aren't bringing a whole lot to the table.  What happened to dating I guy that I had fun with?  You know the kind that took me dancing till my feet hurt and gave me a reason to dress up?  I guess I lost sight of all that being consumed by Tom's parasite.  Well guess what he can have his break.  He'll be back begging and I made sure to let him know every single demand I had.  I will not be second choice.

Where does that leave me?  Doing me, letting life revolve around me, not answering to him for a while that is for sure.  I am going to work my ass off in school just like I have been.  So I can provide myself with the kind of life I deserve.  I don't need Tom to take care of me and I never did.  I am going to travel from coast to coast literally and visit all my friends I have missed so much.  I am going to the gym and working on my body.  I am going to do a pageant again so I can remind my self of my outside beauty.

I am done taking care of his needs over mine.  I am not the one who is sick he is.  We can't help those who can't help themselves.  If a poker game is more important to him then me so be it.  Because I am worth every single headache.  I am more then he could ever dream of in a mate.  Someday I am going to be happy and in love with or with out him.  I have lots going for me he was right about that.  Everything I have coming is because I willed it there, because I believed in me.  Does my heart hurt over what is going on?  Yes it does tremendously, I wish our ending would finally be a happy one, but I won't think about that today, I'll think about it tomorrow because after all tomorrow is another day!