A year in the life of......

A collection of true stories of: Triumphs and Failures. Random Thoughts and Rants in life and love of a Masocistic Beauty Queen.



Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 8 (I think I've Been Glamoured)

There is a special gift that the undead have.....vampires can glamour us.  They could have done it in a past life and then that is how they have a connection to us in our current lives.  I may not be a fairy like Sookie but I know there is something inside of me that my vampire connection craves.  He can't live with out it....I'm his Bella, his own personal heroine.  In each life time we are reborn into something new, at least that what the Hindu's believe.  But no matter what our past follows us.
I believe that Tom and I have spent many lifetimes together.  The reason is I see it vividly in my dreams.  Now we all know that vampires can only come in your house if you invite them....and you can always rescind that offer.  The problem is that once you have been glamoured, even if it was in a past life, they still can invade your heart and your dreams.  Being that Tom is a vampire he has been sick in every single lifetime and found a way to drive me into madness.  A Mark Anthony to Cleopatra never fully admitting his love for me and I not able to live with out him meeting death with a serpents kiss.  Anne Boleyn to Henry the eighth using all my witch powers to capture the king.  He only then made me crazy. I lied so much he cut off my head.  In this lifetime we are more like Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor.  My suffering is endless but yet my soul cries out for him even as the parasite drowns out all parts of him that are good.
The connection you can share with someone is a crazy thing.  But at least in my schizophrenic mind I have found an explanation for mine.  I cannot carry on with anyone else because Tom always comes back to claim what is his....what he conquered with one bite to my neck so many lifetimes ago.  I can only pray to God that finally in this lifetime we can pay attention to the dreams that bring up our pasts and work to try to make each other happy all the time.  Some people would think my hands are blasphemous for typing such a belief, but that's their opinion.  Perhaps those people were dealt a better set of cards while God was playing chess with his creations. 
There is only one way for things to carry on and to not be sad any longer....that is to tell the vampire you know what he is.  Then there are yet two more options.  One is to meet death as I have chosen in several lifetimes or to allow him to bite you again.  If you become one of them, a protege you can continue to live out the rest of this life.  You are their creation and they will do anything to protect you.  Eventually you will meet your end in this life and cross over into the next.  That cycle will continue until your vampire finds his true death and you are set free.  Finally at that point you are fully submissive to God again as you are free of your master.