A year in the life of......

A collection of true stories of: Triumphs and Failures. Random Thoughts and Rants in life and love of a Masocistic Beauty Queen.



Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 9 (What a feeling)

What I hate about being human is that when you are on a low it will suck up your life.  If I were a little woodland creature I would never have stress and I would just frolic in the sun and sing little creature songs.  I would never do crazy things unless it was life being dared to eat twenty four leaf clovers.  So today I woke up and I thought it was going to be just an ordinary Monday.  Same old life same old problems.  But when I looked in the mirror I remembered what I felt like at midnight just a few days ago.....calm like everything in life was just going to work itself out.
So I decided for this whole year I was going to live my life as a woodland creature.  Just saying no to all those things that plague the human world.  I just want to have little woodland creature dreams of being twitterpatted and eating ice cream Sundays.  I want to wake up and smell the clean air and be happy just breathing.  I want to snuggle my little bunny lover when it's cold fur to fur.  I plan on nibbling carrots in the warm sun.  I want to sleep in a leaf and watch the sunset.
I am going to make it happen.  I am going to will it.  I have never seen a woodland creature cry and neither will I anymore.  I feel the best when my heart is full of hope and today the little leak that had me running on empty patched it self up.  We can change if we just try to not think so much.  Any imperfection can be mended.  You just have to be willing to take a risk.  You can't be afraid to just jump into the pond with all four paws.